Saturday, June 21, 2008

week away

Home Sweet Home! We got back this evening from our fabulous and relaxing trip to the beach. I will share pictures and stories from that in the next day or so when I have the energy to walk to the kitchen, pick up the camera, walk back to the computer and download them. Now is not that time though!

While Zach and I were getting some quality time with friends and each other Micah was being SPOILED ROTTEN in the great city of Enterprise, AL. He spent the week with my parents, his Mimi and Papa, my brother Tim, my brother David and his wife Christina and their precious little girl Haley, and also my sister Jen and her little butterball Keelie who had come down to visit for the first part of the week.

I of course called about 2-3 times a day just to see what he was doing so I could envision it in my head as I went about my vacationing and each time I heard him having a ball in the background. They went swimming, went on walks, and played played played! I kept receiving text messages from Tim telling me all the things they are letting him eat, drink, and do that I don't. I even got a few pictures of the spoilage!


Here are the top 5 things he learned/did while we were away.
1) ate coconut cream pie
2) drank capri suns
3) drank diet coke
4) learned how to beep his nose (says beep when he touches his own nose or someone else
5) stayed up late (they are central time zone people)

I am glad he had fun with them since he doesn't get to see them a ton, but I was definitely ready to take him back. It's going to take awhile to catch up on all the hugs and kisses I missed this past week, but I am up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment