Tuesday, October 18, 2011

lil pumpkin's shower

Sunday evening my awesome friends here in Conyers through baby brother and I a shower. It was fall/pumpkin themed :) The food was delicious, the fellowship wonderful and the friendship overwhelmingly awesome! The majority of the pictures are me eating or smiling at a cute gift. We got some great stuff and I've already made my list of the little things I need to get before he comes. Which isn't far!















So just to let you know, I almost cried after I opened my first gift because it kind of hit me that I'm having another baby in 4 weeks. Obviously I knew that but I hadn't had the opportunity to really stop life and focus on him. Opening his first gift definitely put it on the forefront of my mind. I thought I was ready. I'm not ready yet. I can't wait for him to be here and to meet him and see what he looks like but my mind hadn't quite gone to the taking care of a baby and two big boys thing and for that I'm not ready. Of course I don't think there's any way to prepare for that change. In the meantime I'm praying for each of us to have an easy transition to a family of 5 and ask that if I ever pop into your mind you'd pray for us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment