Monday, November 21, 2016

mitcham farm

Our fall was unusually full of travel meaning our annual trip to the corn maze and pumpkin patch had to be squeezed in on a Friday evening so we returned again to the little farm down the road in Oxford.  It was hot and quite unfallish in regards to weather but none seemed to mind.  We spent a fun few hours sliding on the slides and other activities.  Our favorite is their large inflatable bouncer.  Zach spent quite a little bit of time mastering a round off back tuck and nailed it eventually.  I did my annual toe touch and left it at that! 

Building traditions is one of my favorite things as a wife and mama, I love when the boys ask if we are going to do the same thing this year as we did in previous ones and look forward to repeating fun adventures.  I look forward to repeating them with these loves in my life as long as I can. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment