Thursday, July 29, 2010

{embrace the camera} kind of

If I was to do a true embrace the camera of our recent life it would be me in the driver's seat and the boys locked up in their seats. We have been on. the. go! and while we're at home it's been hard to stop and think about taking one. Anyone else wish they had a photographer following them around occasionally just to snap those precious moments that no one else sees!! Today I asked Zach to take a picture of Micah and I watching Lion King. When Micah sees a movie for the first time he latches on and watches over and over and over. I can't blame him because I love rewatching and rewatching movies!! Micah who will usually snuggle right in (atleast during movie time) of course decided to be a toot because he knew the camera was watching too. Oh well, I love my little nut anyway!

3 comments: