Monday, October 3, 2011

fall decorating

Though Christmas is my favorite holiday hands down I honestly enjoy the decorating for fall more. Mainly because it's simple, easy and lasts for three months!! As soon as September hits, even if it is still 95 in Georgia, I break out all the fall decor. I don't do a lot. Let's face it there's not that much house to decorate. I usually change up the mantle, add a few extra things here and there, and stock up on fall scented wall flowers from bath and body works. Even these small things seem to immediately warm/cozy up the house enough to make you feel comfortable and ready to enjoy cooler weather, football and all the other fun things the fall has in store!







2 comments:

  1. I love your wreath! You did a great job - all of the other decor looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you come decorate my house? 5429 Village Way needs some help! :) You do such a great job of making things cute!!

    ReplyDelete