Monday, April 27, 2015

post office field trippin'

Keep in mind that I am making up for over a month worth of activities in a weeks worth of posts.  I'm doing my best to keep it all in order.

At the end of March I got to go on a walking fieldtrip with Connor to the post office.  It was a quick couple hour activity but was really fun and interesting.  Besides the humor that goes along with trying to keep classes of Kindergarterns all together on they learned a lot about the sorting and mailing process, got to mail a letter that they had written and addressed before they came and even got to get in a mail truck and pretend to drive.

The best part was obviously just getting to spend a morning with Connor and seeing him in his environment.  I know I'm partial but he's just a cutie pie!







No comments:

Post a Comment