Sunday, November 15, 2009

28

Today is my birthday. 28th to be exact. It doesn't feel old. It feels even. I like even :)

For my birthday I wanted two things, clothes that fit andsleep. I accomplished the first a few weeks ago on a girls' shopping trip with two of my best friends and Zach helped with the second by renting us a hotel downtown! Friday my mother-in-law came to stay with the boys while Zach and I drove to Atlanta and stayed at the Hyatt. We ate dinner first at Morton's Steakhouse because it was in walking distance to the hotel and then went back put on our jammies and laid in bed basking in the SILENCE! Apart from the three drunk girls screaming off their balcony at 1 am it was a pretty good nights sleep. The best part was that the next morning when we woke
up we actually got to lay and bed! We ended up leaving the hotel around 9:30 so that we could make the most of the two short hours we had before we needed to get back home. Zach drove me around to show me all the places he visits/sees around his work, went to Highland Bakery for breakfast and made a quick stop at Barnes and Noble. When we got home we were greeted by these two stylin' boys...


Saturday afternoon we packed up the boys and headed to Athens to tailgate for the Auburn/Georgia game and see Andrew in the dog/dawg walk. Zach's family are hardcore UGA fans and Zach and I are HARDCORE Auburn fans so it always makes things 'interesting' during this part of the season! However, we did enjoy seeing Andrew walk through the crowd and enjoyed seeing part of Zach's family that we don't get to see often. We ended up losing...again :( But as you always say...There's always next year!!! War Eagle!








4 comments:

  1. I like even, too! Adorable pictures, and a great plan by Zach! Love you all and happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! The pictures are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what is cool about that jersey Micah has on. Connor can wear it too! And maybe one day baby Leroy can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so gald you had a great birthday!
    The family picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete