Sunday, November 8, 2009

half a year

Connor is six months old today. That is half a year! WOW. My big ol' baby is halfway to toddlerhood. He has done so much new stuff this past month.

* He actually likes to eat his cereal now and will be moving on to veggies and fruit this week.
* He can sit up on his own for short periods of time. We try to practice every day but he's not a big fan. Unless of course he's in the bath because then he can splash like a mad man.
* He still watches absolutely EVERYTHING Micah does and now adds smiling and laughing at him.
* He has already started scooting across the floor. He can also get up on all fours but hasn't started crawling yet. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this new development :)
* Current nicknames: squishy, boogie, connorconnor, connorkins and chubbywubby boy.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he is already 6 months! And scooting across the floor and eating cereal....where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable--what a special blessing.

    I clicked to follow and hope you come by and follow me to. I love meeting new people
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete