Friday, March 5, 2010

call me Alexander

My favorite picture book is Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day now change that to week and you'll see why I'm moving to Australia!

MONDAY- spent 3 hours dropping off my car at the body shop, sitting with ignoramous bubbas waiting for enterprise to pick me up, and getting a rental until my car is ready. Also got thrown up on 3 times by Connor and once was in the middle of the night which meant changing my clothes, his clothes and the sheets.

TUESDAY-had a fundraiser for YoungLife and while I got many compliments on how great it went was still discouraged that there weren't a lot of people. (I'm ok with this now but it didn't make tuesday night and wednesday great :( )

WEDNESDAY- dealt with one still sick fussy baby boy and one didn't get enough sleep whiny attitudy boy ending with a VERY sad nighttime sleeper.

THURSDAY- had a 9 month well baby visit for Connor where I found out he had a double ear infection. cue crappy mama music! things started looking up during our thursday night ritual of moons, survivor and the office.

FRIDAY- started with a visit to the 50% off consignment day, morning nap strike and lunch with friends at chick-fil-a where Micah had a MELTDOWN about leaving the play area.

SATURDAY- since my car is still not ready and connor still doesn't feel great I will be missing one of my best friend's husband's 30th birthday party. BOO!!

I AM NOT SORRY TO SEE THIS STUPID WEEK END but some weeks are like this...even in Australia!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah so sorry you had a bad week. What a beautiful wife mother and friend you are. Hope this week is better.
    love mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasn't me coming to visit with a big bag of M&Ms a highlight???? :-)

    ReplyDelete