Friday, April 1, 2011

spelling bee

Last week Zach, the boys and I traveled up to Gainesville to see Joel in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. The boys and 5 other kiddos stayed with Andrew and Krista (brave ones!) while the rest of us saw the play together. I had heard of this play before but new nothing about it. It was HILARIOUS! Seriously funny (though somewhat innapropriate at times) :) We really enjoyed it and were very happy we decided to make the late night trip to see it.

Since the entire family (and I mean ENTIRE) family was together which is hard to make happen nowadays we also got to celebrate Joel's 18th birthday together. Which just makes me feel super old but that's my own issue I guess! I realized I have officially known him for half of his life. Crazy!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for capturing me in such a lovely pose :) Yes, it's all about me.

    ReplyDelete