Sunday, January 1, 2012

sunday song



After a somewhat crazy and chaotic last month (newborns and Christmas are an 
overwhelming combo) I am happy to be entering into a new year.  I am even happier that I have a God who doesn't need a date on a calendar to give me the chance to start over or change direction or stop and listen.  Those of you who know me, know I have chosen a word of the year the past two years and last week God totally pointed me in the direction of the next one.  I can't wait to share it and to spend this year reflecting how He wants me to use it to improve my relationship with Him and apply it to the different aspects of my life.  It's a biggie...well for this family it is.  Until then read these words and enjoy the beginning of your 2012 as you continue to seek our Creator.
Create in me a Clean Heart (Keith Green) Create in me a clean heart oh God And renew a right spirit within me Create in me a clean heart oh God And renew a right spirit within me Cast me not away From thy presence oh Lord Take not thy Holy Spirit from me Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation And renew a right spirit within me



No comments:

Post a Comment