Monday, May 28, 2012

6.5 months


 

Logan turned 6 months old two weeks ago.  I took his month pictures and then didn't have time to sit at the computer to type anything about our sweet smiley Logi bear.  His list of 'what he is up to' will be tainted because I can't remember what he did after he turned 6 months instead of just before which should officially go on his 7 month post.  My usual organized brain is tired, so a tainted list you will get!

Logan is...
*rolling over from back to tummy...finally!!!  It took awhile to figure out how to get all that over but he's doing it and smiles really big when I cheer for him.
*sitting up really well on his own.  If he looks to see what I'm doing or gets too excited with his toy he flops backwards.
*"waves' his arm when someone talks to him
*kicks his legs constantly when on his back and grabs his feet
*'talks' alot.  His noises are squeals, 'ma ma ma', 'ba ba ba' and the motor boat noise.
* does not like to be left alone on his blanket when he's playing.  Thankfully it doesn't have to be just me like it was with Connor but he definitely likes the attention of someone at all times.
*grabs EVERYTHING his hands can reach.  Poor Micah and Connor get fists full of hair pulled regularly when they try to get close and talk to him.
*chewing on everything I'll let him put in his mouth.  I'm expecting teeth soon.
*eating solid foods. He has oatmeal mixed with juice in the morning.  I was doing breastmilk and juice but I got tired of staying up late enough to pump so we're doing straight juice :)  He also has started eating veggies and fruit at night.  So far he put up with sweet potatoes and peas, enjoyed green beans and devoured carrots, bananas and pears. 
*really likes drinking/playing with his sippy cup.  He gets water after he eats and if we're outside playing and he's hot.  I have to hide it while he eats because he spends so much time reaching for it he won't eat anything.
*starting to stretch his nap times.  He has taken a few two hour morning naps which is amazing.  He doesn't do it everyday though which is just unfair ;)
*likes to eat and get to bed at 7;30 and usually wakes up atleast once during the night.













1 comment:

  1. Love the baby legs! Did you make them?? Also, I love his little fat face!!! He's so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete