Tuesday, May 8, 2012

finally three

Our newly "middled' child turns 3 today!  Oh Connor Connor how we love you!  To say his personality came out more in this last year would be an understatement.  Connor has always been a smiley goofy thing but multiply that by 100 and you have the 'stinker nut' that is a part of our lives today.  Apart from being an energetic little thing, Connor...

*  Is completely potty trained and though he wears a pull up wakes up dry almost every morning.
*  Is very into doing things "by self" 
*  Can dress and undress himself.
*  Just learned taught himself how to buckle himself in his carseat.
*  Can count to 29 without help and can keep going as long as you remind him which tens place comes next.
*  Loves to swing and is learning to pump his legs
*  Prays with his hands on the table and his head on his hands...very reverant ;)
*  Is completely addicted to his ba bas (pacifier) and his mama is not excited about the process of taking them away.
*  Still needs a nap in the afternoon but lies awake way too long when he gets one.  I hate this stage :(
*  Follows Micah's lead on pretty much EVERYTHING!!  I love the friendship they have and pray Micah continues to be a positive influence.
*  Wants to play baseball like Micah and practices in the backyard with Zach.
*  Has the most awesome voice.  Listening to him talk is favorite activity among our friends.  He enunciates each. word. to. make. sure. he. gets. out. what. he. needs. to.
*  Is a great big brother to Logan.  His favorite thing is to get close to Logan when he moves his hands or feet and then flies backwards and pretends that Logan knocked him down.
*  Can't pronounce words that begin with L (Logan=Wogan) but can start Y words with the L sound (Yellow=Lellow)
*  When he doesn't want to listen to whatever we've just told him to do his responses are "but I need to tell you sometin", "but my belly hurts", "but I'm in the forest."  That last one means he is apparently stuck in a forest and can't get out unless you come back and grab his hand and 'help' him out.
I'm sure I could go on and on and if anything pops into my head I'll definitely add to the list.  Being Connor's mama (like being anyones mama) is a complete joy and a challenge all mixed in together.  My life is better because my children are in it.  They each teach me different things and help me grow in different wants and they all make my heart so insanely happy.  Connor Thomas May you are loved beyond your own imagination because our Father loves me beyond mine.  Thank you for being my sweet baby boy!



May 2011

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011

January 2012

February 2012

March 2012

April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment