Tuesday, May 22, 2012

bye bye fumc

Holy Jampacked weekend Batman!  This past weekend was a DOOZY!  but fun fun fun!  We started off Friday morning saying good bye to the boys' preschool at First United Methodist Church in Covington.  I'm well aware that a few of you (no naming names ;) ) aren't preschool advocates BUT I absolutely loved Micah's experience the past two years and Connor's this year.  Besides the fact that it helped them get over their nobody can talk to me, hold me, get me anything but my momitis, it was a creative, loving, and educational environment as well without being pushy or age inappropriate.  WIN WIN WIN!  

Each class on Friday was able to spend some time on the bouncy stuff.  Connor only went on Tuesdays and Thursdays but we joined his class on Friday before meeting up with Micah.  They both had a ball!!!







Friday night was Micah's end of the year program (a.k.a Preschool Graduation but Zach doesn't like that name).  Micah was P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S!  They came out in their graduation hats and played the bells, sang a couple songs, did a couple of cute recitations before receiving their diplomas.  I was, of course, a teary mess looking at my big boy and being so proud of the person he is already flaws and all.

















With Kindergarten starting for Micah next year which will require me to be up with all three boys and out of the house by 7 and again at 2 Connor will not be attending anywhere.  I'm quite excited about it though to tell you the truth because the long day will open up time for things we missed this year like library programs, lunches at Zach's office, and other fun adventures.  Hopefully by the time Connor is starting Pre K we'll have a more firm idea of where the heck we will be living.

1 comment:

  1. Aw cute! Is it creepy how fast I responded to your post??

    ReplyDelete