Wednesday, July 25, 2012

gainesville staycation: on the lake

We were able to borrow a boat two different days during our staycation.  The first day Zach and all the guys went and skied and tubed and jumped off ridiculously high places into water.  I'm glad I didn't have to be there to watch that!

The next morning Nana, Poppy, Jess, Tony, Zach and I took the oldest four little kids to ride on the boat and go tubing if they wanted.  Micah was a nervous wreck and so was his mama!  He was constantly giving Zach the slow sign while riding and while he didn't hate it or get freaked out it was definitely not his favorite!  Leah went with Jess and Tony and seemed to like it though on her first ride with Jess she asked how long it was going to take until they were done.  Eli almost fell asleep riding with Tony which totally cracked me up.

We all watched Poppy ski and then Zach skied because Micah and Connor had never seen him do it.  He's really good!













That afternoon during rest time Zach took all the girls out.  Jess is as crazy as her older brother and was awesome at skiing and tubing.  Katie did a great job and Linda was impressive as well.  I skied for the second time in my life and the first time since I was about 13.  Zach has always wanted me to do it but we've never really had the chance so I did it for him.  It took about 4 tries to get up but I did it!!  It was a lot of fun and I would totally do it again soon.  

Jessica


Katie

Linda

ME!

Katie and Beka

Katie 
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaahhhh good times! I still have bruises on my leg from the tubing... but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete