Sunday, July 8, 2012

sunday song

Keeping in line with this post, it's a double song Sunday. I hope you each have a restful day through the regenerating spirit of our Lord and Savior.



Nobody's Got it All Together
Jill Phillips
Working hard to tie up the loose ends
So hard to decide who you let in
Put your best foot forward with a grin
I can see the fear behind your eyes
Wondering if someone will recognize
You’re grown tired of keeping up the lies
Don’t whitewash the truth about yourself ’cause
Nobody’s got it all together
If you want to be like everyone else, well
Nobody’s got it all together
I have seen the darkness of my heart
And found a love that’s shown me it’s too hard
To walk through life and not let down my guard
What good is it to say “Please Savior come”
If there is nothing you need rescue from
Life is something no one has a corner on
When the parts that are self-righteous
Start to disappear
Every other life is
Just another mirror
Life is way too short to run and hide

Your Grace is Sufficient for Me
Darla Day

Your grace is sufficient for me
Your strength is made perfect when I am weak
All that I cling to
I lay at your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me
I'm no longer striving
To merit Your love
I rest in your promise to me
All of my sins have been
Washed in Your blood
Your mercy is all that I need
You see me as righteous
Because of the blood
That made the atonement for me
Your mercy has triumphed where I should be judged
So now by your grace I am free

No comments:

Post a Comment