Monday, January 14, 2013

little chefs

On the Friday before last I hit a wall.  It was the last Friday of Christmas Break and apparently the exhaustion of the past weeks had finally caught up with me.  By 3 o'clock that afternoon I looked like a zombie.  Well for those of you who actually watch walking dead, I didn't look or act that freaky, but I was struggling big time.

We were planning on going to our friends concert in Decatur that night and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to make it through the ride there without crashing so my dear husband, told me to go take a nap and get ready for the evening while he and my little chefs took care of dinner.  They made chili and it was delicious.  It tasted even better because I got to eat it showered and rested :)

I had no clue Zach took pictures with my phone until I was going through them all today to delete some.  It was just too sweet and cute not to share.













1 comment:

  1. How sweet and wonderful! Except for the chili part. I'm sure you know how I feel about chili.

    ReplyDelete