Wednesday, January 20, 2016

the weekend

Long weekends are amazing!  I wish every week had a Monday holiday especially during our sport's seasons so we would have at least one day at home to accomplish all the things!

My parents came up this weekend to visit before the craziness of tax season starts for my dad.  They were able to watch Micah and Connor's basketball games in which they each scored six points, though Connor's age doesn't technically keep score.

The afternoon was chilly but sunny and gorgeous and we spent the whole thing outside swinging, riding bikes and such, napping in the sunshine and I finally figured out how to ride Micah's ripstik without killing myself.  Add to that the painting I got done on the new pantry (to be shared soon) and the crazy amount of projects Zach checked off the list on Monday and it was quite a successful weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment