Saturday, January 7, 2017

keel family christmas

This Christmas it was the year for spending time with my family so after our time together at home we headed down to Alabama for a 80 degree Christmas Day.

By the time we reached my parents house Connor had had a three hour nap and woke up feeling as close as he could to himself but Logan felt terrible.  So during present time the roles were reversed and it was Logan who was huddled in a chair watching me open his presents and showing him.  They each brought him big smiles though and don't worry because they next morning he woke me up at 6:30 am to tell me he felt much better and was ready to play!

The big boys, including Zach, each got some special gifts this year from my parents.  My mom was an avid baseball card collector and after perusing all of her old cards she had some of the really good ones matted and framed for the guys.  Zach got a Chipper Jones rookie card,  Micah got Glavine, Smoltz, and Maddux, and Connor got the 1991 worst to first year line up.  

We spent four days in Alabama and they were full of the usual, food and play.  The cousins all love playing with each other and I love getting to hang out with so many girls!




































No comments:

Post a Comment