Wednesday, January 18, 2017

mlk day

Spending MLK day in the outdoors with my little family was the perfect.  Chatting about the life of a great man in the car and then expending our energy through hiking up Stone Mountain (first time for the boys) and playing was good for the body and soul.  

Martin Luther King Jr. understood what it meant to love thy neighbor and though in his own life he did not always live it out perfectly, because none of us can, he dedicated himself to teaching other and showing others.  His words fueled actions and both of those were fueled in him by Grace from above.  

May we never turn back, but always move forward, fueled by that same Grace. 















1 comment:

  1. You've got nice picture there. I wish I can do that also. I don’t have much time to work on the things I love as I am concentrating on online business. And oh check out myffiliateprogram (dot) net

    ReplyDelete