Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning...

to look a lot like Christmas!

OK so Thanksgiving is officially over so now I can think about Christmas. I refuse refuse refuse to think about it before Thanksgiving. While Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, (how can you not love a day that marks the most amazing gift ever given...our Savior!!) Thanksgiving is amazing to me. To stop and spend time with loved ones and concentrate on the blessings in your life...I mean seriously how often do we do that!

I am not a black Friday shopper...it's way to stressful and I don't go gift shopping without an organized list of ideas. If I did there would be lots of wandering around stores and way too much money being spent. So we are starting off our Christmas season in a different way, by cleaning the house of fall decorations and rearranging furniture in order to fit the fabulous REAL tree. Also we are attending our first Christmas concert of the year. Zach and I are going to three different ones this year. Mike Kinnebrew's in Macon, Andrew Peterson's in Nashville and Inside Out's in Conyers where my handsome man will be using his own musical talents.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are gearing up for a fabulous Christmas season.

1 comment:

  1. i so wish i was gonna be at that concert...maybe we can make mike's...

    we did black Friday...but we also had a list ;)

    ReplyDelete