Tuesday, June 30, 2009

family filled weekends

Zach and I both live in different cities than our families. It's nice sometimes ;) but we still miss them a lot! So far this summer we have been blessed with 3 family weekends in a row. One in Enterprise, one in Gainesville and then one here in Conyers! Friday night Zach and I (plus Connor) went to Macon, GA for our wonderful and talented friends concert at the Capitol Theater. Mike Kinnebrew is seriously amazing!! You should google him :)



Saturday my parents drove up for Connor's baptism on Sunday. Zach's parents, brother, sister and brother-in-law came down Sunday morning.


After church we came back for Sunday lunch, a double birthday celebration for Zach and Katie and to have the inaugural corn hole game with the set I bought and painted for Zach for his birthday. If you have never played you are missing out. It is very fun!




In other news we are getting more used to having two boys hanging around our house. I get overwhelmed at times. Especially when they both NEED me at the same time. I feel sorry for Micah some times because Connor usually gets me first since he can do NOTHING for himself. I know this won't last long though because Connor is getting bigger each day. One day neither one will think they need me, but I'm not going to think about that yet!! In the meantime am taking it one day at a time and making sure I have plenty of Dr. Pepper on hand!

1 comment:

  1. where did you get the corn hole thing (bean bag toss) from? johnny wants one, but they are so expensive...well atleast at bed bath and beyond they were. email me: taraross17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete