Monday, June 15, 2009

weekend away

Connor has experienced his first trip to Enterprise, AL! We left Thursday night to go to my parents' house for the weekend to introduce Connor to more of his aunts, uncles, cousins and great granny! It was jam packed but so much fun! The kids played in the pool Friday, I went shopping with my mom and sister that afternoon and we had a cookout at brother's Friday night. Saturday there was more pool time but we also had to clean house for one of my best friends' wedding shower Sunday. Saturday night my parents went to a wedding so all us 'kids' went to dinner at a seafood restaurant. Sunday it was off to church for Connor's dedication at the church I grew up in then rushed home for the shower that afternoon where I got to visit with some friends that I hadn't seen in a LONG time! The boys did great on the trip with the help of a paci for one and an Ice Age DVD for the other. We pulled back in to our driveway a little before midnight last night. Whew!

Micah helping Haley snack as she holds Connor


Keel cousins at the cookout

3 out of 4






Keelie on the slide

Micah enjoying the sun

Connor trying to figure out why I dragged him outside

John D. and Connor

The bride and her hostesses

No comments:

Post a Comment