Wednesday, September 2, 2009

another other

This past weekend Zach, Micah, Connor and I drove/rode to Athens, GA (in the pouring down rain) so that Zach could take engagement pictures for his brother and fiance. Sunday was the LAST day this could be done because Andrew works with the UGA football team and needless to say will be a bit busy this fall!! I affectionately refer to myself and the other inlaws of the May family as "The Others" and while one day there will be six of us right now there are only three and I have been the lone female for 5 years not counting the three before that where we were only dating. Krista will become my other girl Other next May and I'm so excited. I love Zach's sisters, they are awesome, but I can't wait to have another girl other join our group :)


No comments:

Post a Comment