Monday, February 15, 2010

3!


My baby is 3...3!! I think this has been the quickest year thus far. I have already cried once today. Micah was talking on the phone to Zach and it was just the sweetest, most grown up conversation. Ugh. I am such a sap! I did a little interview with Micah the other day while he was painting. I just asked "what's your favorite..." and he without hesitation answered. So I want to share with you all the things he loves most.

*favorite food- chicken and fries
*favorite snack- fruit fracks
*favorite drink- white milk
*favorite movie- blue woody movie and red woody movie
*favorite tv show- monkey
*favorite toy- cars. lightning aqueen and doc
*favorite thing to do- build a line and a road
*favorite color- red and blue and green (seriously though he's kind of obsessed with red)
*favorite friends- bella and haley
*favorite animal- elephant and maybe a giraffe

Now for the things I love most about this little boy.

I love...
*that you are a little OCD about things. It drives me crazy but is cool to see that you know your own mind.
*the way you get stuck on words when you talk. You get so excited about what you want to say you can't always get it out the first time.
*that you have no fear when it comes to jumping off your bed but are still afraid of the vacuum.
*your goofy voices. I'm not sure where they come from sometimes but they never fail to make me laugh.
*that you genuinely love your brother and want to make him smile and laugh.
*your memory even when it comes back to bite me sometimes!
*the way you ask questions even though you already know the answer just to hear it again.
*that your interests grow broader every day and that you are becoming more brave to trying new things.
*that you can't pronounce any word that begins with s. I know you'll grow out of it one day but for now I like that you say tickers, tow, towman, cared, and cary!
*the way you lay in your bed to finish 'cratchin' your blanket before you get out of bed.

I love you Micah May. You are a precious boy and I am proud to be your mama!!

2 comments:

  1. He really is 3 isn't he? Agh! Where does the time go? That sweet precious boy. Happy Birthday Micah May!

    ReplyDelete