Tuesday, February 9, 2010

art machine

One of Micah's current favorite activities is coloring and painting. He specifically likes watercolors and markers and after one minor coloring on the walls incident he does quite well with both.



But seriously he's an art machine. He can crank those puppies out fast. I should have bought stock in Crayola. (warning: do not buy roseart watercolor paint. SOOOOOOO not worth the savings). I do not have a problem throwing away artwork from preschool. Especially the ones that I KNOW he did not make on his own. In 15 years I don't want to go back through his stuff and think 'didn't Micah's teachers do a great job on this!' But, I can not bare to throw away these creations. I am watching him with my own eyes putting it all together and seeing how proud he is at the finished product and it just melts my little ol' heart. This means that I now have a two inch stack of artwork just sitting there. HMMMMM...what to do?


I can't wait to show you what I (with Micah's help) did to recycle his precious pictures into more craftiness!


1 comment:

  1. I love his beautiful art work! I can't wait to find out what you did with it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete