Monday, August 9, 2010

15 months

My baby has become a tried and true toddler. I look hard into his eyes to find babyness and I'm pretty sure it's all drifted away :( While that's sad to me the stage that is developing is just downright hilarious. We are humored by Connor on a daily basis between his singing, faces and laughter. Watching him laugh at Micah laughing is a common highlight in my day.

He also...
*climbs on everything including the kitchen table
*can climb the playset outside and slide down all by himself
*rides his mater car down the hall
*makes great dinosaur and elephant noises
*has super cute curly hair that I don't know if i'll ever be able to cut
*gets in to absolutely everything! he will definitely be the one going to the emergency room!
*likes playing catch (rolling the ball back and forth)
*steals anything Micah has, wants or looks like he wants. let the sibling rivalry begin :/








2 comments:

  1. love those curls and beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that child is GORGEOUS!!! he'd make a pretty girl. need to borrow some hair bows? ;)

    ReplyDelete