Sunday, August 15, 2010

sunday song

Zach and I are sitting in a hotel in Colorado right now. I blogged very little last week because I was getting ready for the trip and because I was still feeling the fear of being away and wasn't ready to write about it but since it was basically one of the only things occupying my brain it was difficult to write about other things instead. While we are both wishing we could be at CCC to hear sermon #2 about God's glory today we get to sit in the midst of a place that SCREAMS God is AWESOMELY CREATIVE and to Him be ALL the glory! I am so excited to sit, walk, relish Rocky Mountain National Park and concentrate on who put it there for us to see.

Glory to God Forever

Before the world was made
Before you spoke it to be
You were the king of kings
Yeah you were yeah you were
And now you`re reigning still
Enthroned above all things
Angels and saints cry out
We join them as we sing

Chorus
Glory to god
Glory to god
Glory to god forever (repeat)

Creator god you gave
Me breath so i could praise
Your great and matchless name
All my days all my days
So let my whole life be
A blazing offering
A life that shouts and sings
The greatness of our king

Bridge
Take my life and let it be
All for you and for your glory
Take my life and let it be yours



No comments:

Post a Comment