Sunday, February 13, 2011

progressing through dinner


Saturday night 18 people gathered together for our 2nd annual CCC Valentine's Day Progressive Dinner. We had 7 people who had to cancel the day of but still had a GREAT time with our little group. There were 4 stops along the way and each one was delicious!! This is a favorite activity of mine. I love seeing other people's homes. I love having a different conversation at each place. I love the travelling and anticipation of what comes next. I love the love you can share with everyone single, married, young, older, whatever!


Our sweet salad hostess :)

Laughing at Crazy Beth I'm sure
watching Meegan McGlover on YouTube. OH SO FUNNY!
Adult Conversation
"Adult" conversation
Dessert time!
the lovely ladies :)


Just because I love him AND we're just so darn cute :)





1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun too! I love the first one of Natalie - hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete