Friday, March 18, 2011

on wheels

This afternoon it was another B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L day! I had been promising Micah for weeks to let him ride his bike at the new park near our house, so today was the day. We went out to Denny Dobb's and spend an hour with the boys riding their wheels around the walking track. Micah on his bike and Connor on Micah's scooter. (Connor can't peddle his bike yet). Micah was the sweetest big brother and did a great job riding ahead and then turning around to make sure Connor wasn't left behind. Connor followed Micah wherever he went and kept looking at me and saying "I ride scooter" and "I wear a helmet" It seriously might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen him do!!




Seriously the cutest thing!

We are planning to have Connor's 2nd birthday party at Denny Dobb's (thanks Sarah and Jessica for the idea that I'm stealing!)

1 comment:

  1. Such cute boys! Conner looks like a character out of Mario Cart. :)

    ReplyDelete