Monday, March 12, 2012

baseball

I wanted to title this post "Micah is so cute playing baseball I almost can't stand it!" but I thought that was a little wordy :)

Micah is playing his first season of baseball this year.  We were a little nervous about starting because we didn't know anyone who was coaching and didn't want him to have a negative first experience by having a coach who was too intense for that age group.  I mean they're are some crazies out there!  However, we were blessed with a great coach.  He has 5 kids, used to coach high school baseball with some friends of ours, and goes to church with some other friends.  

Micah's favorite part is fielding. So far we've noticed that he's a very calm player.  He's not super aggressive which definitely has pros and cons in the sports world :)  He's loving it though and is learning a lot about the game and how to be on a team.  There first game is next Saturday and he is very excited about playing in his uniform for the first time :)



Add caption

ready to run

Gooooo Red Sox!

4 comments:

  1. He has a good batting stance! Not that I know much about baseball.....but still. Super cute! I'd love to see one of his games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought his stance looked great too! He definitely has the appearances down! Can't wait to see him some time this spring. It will be worth a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I can't wait to see this in person. Too precious! Go Micah.

    ReplyDelete