Thursday, March 22, 2012

Catching up

We are getting our house ready to put back on the market.  We are also considering renting it if we can find someone we know and trust.  Micah starts kindergarten next year and the decisions involved in that have definitely encouraged us to start the process and start it fast.  

That said my house has been in complete turmoil (organizational wise) and blogging hasn't been on the top of the list.  I can say that I have been quite calm staring at the disaster which has definitely impressed my husband!

If you have missed us, things that have been going on with the Mays this week are painting the laundry room, laying new floors in the bathroom, going on a double date with the Cardozas, battling pollen, keeping Micah dosed up with Benadryl due to the bad pollen (he's had it rough this week!),  buying a quarter of a naturally fed antibiotic and hormone free cow that is now taking up lots of space in my freezer (call the man!), along with the normal stuff of day to day living.

If you haven't missed us then check back in this weekend and I'll have caught up (hopefully) with more craziness and cuteness from the boys!

nighty night all :)

2 comments:

  1. I am super jealous of your cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and poor Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh please take pictures of the home improvement projects! And y'all bought part of a cow....I bet that was exciting for your boys :-)

    ReplyDelete