Thursday, March 8, 2012

star wars

A few short months ago my boys had no clue about anything Star Wars.  Not that I don't like it.  In fact I LOVE Star Wars...well the original three anyway, but we hadn't introduced in to Micah yet. One small Christmas gift changed the entire playing dynamic in my home.  My brother gave Micah a Star Wars thermos and he wanted to know who those guys were.

Fast Forward to now and we've seen the first (a.k.a fourth) one, have collected quite a few action figures, own two bad guy masks and daily act out Star Wars in our home.  Connor is all about it too!  He even, after having two cavities filled :( , got to pick out a special toy from Target and chose Darth Vadar.  He has taken it to nap and bedtime every day since he got it.  Micah also used some of his birthday cash money to buy R2D2 who has also been a nightly bedfellow.  They're obsessed I tell you!

Luke Skywalker

Darth Vadar or ,as they sometimes call him, Anakin with the suit on

No comments:

Post a Comment