Wednesday, June 20, 2012

father's day

Due to the fact that I'm not at my home computer and our laptop stays working for five minute intervals (UGH!!!) I have been working on this post for four days now.  It's amazingness will not reflect the amount of time it took but it has pictures of my hottie husband, cutie kids and sweet daddy so hopefully that's enough.

My 3 boys are blessed to have many amazing male role models between our church family and friends but the fact that they have 3 amazing men between their daddy, papa and poppy that they can call their own is a thing that I will always praise our God for.  3 strong, considerate, passionate, patient and loving guys to be an example of what 'manly' was created to be.

My favorite of the three is this fella right here.  I mean just look at that swagger!


To celebrate father's day this year we traveled to one of our favorite (much to his father's dismay) places...AUBURN BABY!!  The boys and I are visiting my family for the week and what better place to meet than halfway in between.  Zach gets excited anytime we get to visit and just walk around and reminisce about the place that God brought us together in.  We stopped by Langdon Hall which is where we met for RUF.



Walked and laid around the Samford Hall lawn.  Where we spent hours on the steps talking during college.









and seriously how do you visit without going by the stadium.  They just recently had three statues erected for the three Heisman trophy winners from Auburn so the boys got photo ops with each.




Before we said goodbye we had dinner at Mama Gs :)  All the bookstores were closed since it was Sunday so we didn't get to get Zach some new AU stickers for his car but there's nothing like a good excuse to go back!

1 comment: