Wednesday, June 27, 2012

keel family time

This summer our vacations are going to be relaxing staycations.  Well kind of but we have to travel to where we're staycationing first :)  Vacation number one was at my parent's house in Enterprise.  Micah, Connor, Logan and I were there from Sunday until Thursday and then Zach joined us that night until Saturday afternoon.

We had a blast hanging out and the kids LOVE playing with their girl cousins.  It's so fun to see the dynamics between them all.  The oldest three get a long pretty well even though occasionally the two girls fight for power ;)  Connor jumps right in there with them but at night he was the leader of the little pack because Haley, Micah and Keelie went to VBS at a friend's church.  All the girls, big and little, ADORE Logan and were constantly asking me if they could hold him.  Thankfully they were ok with just sitting next to him as he plays because seriously holding that boy is not for the faint of heart/strength!

There was lots of at home activities, a few on the road field trips and a couple of crafty projects as well.  There was lots of food and lots of Dr. Pepper so this week is detox week!  According to Zach there was also lots of me reverting back to my south Alabama accent which he said I might want to work on detoxing from too ;)

Splash Pad at the park



Tie Dyed tshirts

Army Aviation Museum

Big Pool Swimming


Two by Two Petting Zoo







Little Pool Swimming

Indoor hangouts





Since I am the only child of the four of us that doesn't live in Enterprise we try to pack in as much time as possible while we're there.  A big thanks thanks thanks goes out to my brothers and sister for disrupting their normal lives just when we roll into town. I love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment