Thursday, November 29, 2012

thanksgiving 2012

Fun times were had with the May side of the family for Thanksgiving.  It was a great family gathering complete with bonfires, games, conversations, parks, childrens running everywhere, movies and all other random things that happen that just make you smile because it's family. 

Highlights of the week, besides just actually being all together, was listening to everyone grill Joel about his lovelife and realizing that being the first other girl in the family might have been better than being the last ;)  At least no one grilled me as much :)

If I have to pick a low moment, which I don't but I did a high one so it just makes sense, I'll have to go with an almost never ending game of Settlers of Catan Cities and Knights that became just comical because it seriously never actually ended because we finally just claimed someone the winner and messed the board up so no one could argue about it!  Jess feels me on this one ;)

















Not everyone gets to have two families that love them and that they love back.  Very blessed to know these people and have them love me back!


No comments:

Post a Comment