Wednesday, March 30, 2016

happy birthday tiger

While dating Zach, his younger brother gave me a large stuffed tiger as a gift.  I love this tiger and have had it in my kids rooms since I began having kids.  Connor has taken over the caretaking of Tiger and sleeps with him every night.  It is his Hobbes though his name has never graduated beyond Big Tiger.  

A few weeks ago Connor declared that it was Big Tiger's birthday and he spent the afternoon wrapping presents for him and putting them on the table just like I do for them on their birthdays.  That evening before bed we crowded around the table and watched tiger open his presents.  It might have been one of the cutest experiences of my parenting life.

Happy Birthday Big Tiger!  We love the joy you bring to our lives!






No comments:

Post a Comment