Thursday, October 15, 2009

boundaries

Our Women's Group started a new study last night on the book Boundaries.

I love doing book discussions instead of workbook studies because there is so much more conversation and sharing. Though sometimes it is hard not to just share your personal opinion when you should be comparing the points in the book to the Words of the Bible to make sure you are on the right path. Discern, discern, discern. Man that's not easy!! Apart from just being happy to have my weekly girl fix back, I have already seen how this book is going to affect my relationships in a positive way while pulling me closer to what God created me to do and be for myself and others. I am hoping to come home on Wednesday nights and write out the new lessons learned/questions asked so I can get the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment