Friday, October 30, 2009

preschool party

OK I'm just going to come out and be totally honest. Micah's preschool party was not fun. I actually felt bad for the kids. The room mother was sick so she was only able to drop off what she had planned and leave, but still. Thankfully we are just dealing with 2 year olds here so I'm pretty sure they didn't notice, but the teacher and crafter in me was CRINGING! Ok enough of my judgmental complaining. Zach and I enjoyed seeing Micah in his class and meeting his friends and I am looking forward to volunteering for the next party.

Micah showing off the back of his Woody costume


Crumpling up paper for his ghost.


Showing off the finished product.


They were supposed to stand back a few feet but Micah kind of cheated!

1 comment:

  1. I love your honesty! You just make me giggle!
    I'm sure the kids had a great time and that is really what matters most!

    ReplyDelete