Wednesday, November 17, 2010

18 months old

Last week Connor turned 18 months old. A year and a half!! Pure craziness. It's really hard to keep up with the new things Connor is learning lately. If the next six months is anything like Micah's, I expect a FLOOD of newness coming our way! In the meantime Connor...

*continues to add new words every day...yogurt, wiggles, drum, snack, candy (thanks halloween :/), ready, set, go, and more I'm sure.
*knows the animal noises for a duck, dog, cat, elephant, rooster, lion, tiger and dinosaur
*has fallen in love with the Wiggles VHS that my parents gave to Micah. Micah still loves and they dance dance dance the entire time! His favorite song is Quack, Cockadoodle Doo and every time he sings it he runs around it a circle while quacking and cocadoodle dooing!
*can say Waaaaaarrrr Eagle hey! It sounds like (war lulu hey). So cute!
*is entering the dreaded 'can't take you anywhere' phase. You know the one where their old enough to think they're independent but too young to understand they're not. Yeah we won't be eating out for the next few months I'm sure!
*started following along/remembering simple songs and do the hand motions. His favorite right now is If You're Happy and You Know It.
*needs a haircut...bad! My sister made the comment that he's looking too much like me as a kid with the long hair!
*would snack all day long if you let him (just like his big brother). I will be eaten out of house and home when they're teenagers!

My sweet little squishy is so big, so sweet, so challenging and so cuddly all at the same time!










2 comments:

  1. I was about to say, "THAT's where my gray belt is!" except then I remembered that you have the same one.

    So I still don't know where mine is.

    P.S. The kid is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete