Friday, November 5, 2010

look what I can do

Last night Micah asked me where Zach's pirate hat was that he wore for Halloween. I told him it was in my closet and I would get it for him in just a minute. I finished what I was doing and headed back to fetch the hat. When I walked into the closet I saw this...



I burst out laughing and then yelled to Stephanie who was over at the house. She ran to get the camera while I made sure Micah didn't fall. When I showed the picture to Zach later that evening. He said that Micah had told him he could do that. We've since asked our little rock climber to please not try that again!

3 comments:

  1. I'm kinda proud of him for being able to do that :) Although yes, the other day he said "Daddy look what I can do" and started to climb, and I told him he's not allowed to do that because it might break.

    Little boy heart alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It kinda reminds me of stewart from mad TV: "Mama, mama, look what I can do!?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landon does that all the time in our pantry...he loves to climb up and get some "cheese puffs" for himself!! haha

    ReplyDelete