Thursday, June 16, 2011

mr. eric

Last summer we went to a few of our libraries special programs. One of our favorite was a former teacher named Mr. Eric who is now an author and performer. We had the best time at his show, bought his book and one of his CDs and it quickly became one of the boys favorite! Mr. Eric was coming back again this year and today we got to see him :) Micah was looking forward to today soooooo much and it didn't disappoint. I took Micah, Connor and Silas (who is hanging out for the day) to meet up with Sarah and Natalie for the show. We got great spots on the floor and all 3 boys loved it! They clapped, jumped, danced and listened really well. Mr. Eric's first book was Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes and he has a new book coming out next month called Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes. We can't wait! I absolutely just love the positive spin he puts in his stories/songs and encourages you to keep going because it's "alllllll gooooood" If you've never heard of Mr. Eric please check him out!! I'm sure you'll love him as much as we do :)






1 comment:

  1. I like my white shoes, I like my shoes...LOVE Pete the Cat! Wish we would have known- this would have been an outing me and the kids would get out of our pajamas to attend!

    ReplyDelete