Sunday, June 26, 2011

tag team

I recently posted this on facebook..."Is it okay to love that your children are so close but hate it at the same time. This tag team duo may put me over the edge today!"

Now in all honestly I LOVE that Connor and Micah play so well together. I mean they play like they are friends!! Yes occasionally they feed off each other until the two of them have reached the highest stage of silliness and I fear what they might do/say next but I will take that any day of the week over arguing/pushing/fighting/etc! I seriously pray they stay like this for the duration :)


remote control cars spinning on their sides because this is the"cool" way to do it

playing on the porch in the early stages of a storm and throwing the wet stuff into the yard

"look Mi Mi"

No comments:

Post a Comment