Thursday, June 2, 2011

pool

While technically we still have a couple weeks, in my book summer is HERE! It's 90s baby and HOT HOT HOT! We've tried to go to the park twice during the day and have sweated a bucket. We will officially not be doing any outdoor activity before 5 pm that does not involve water! In honor of that sweet Georgia heat we invested in a little better pool this year. I considered getting one of the small chlorinated ones with a cover BUT with the house still on the market I wanted one to put away and I'm nervous about Connor getting in one without me because let's face it by the time the summers over I'm going to be big and wanting to be in the shade ;)

We bought this one from wal-mart. My niece has the same one and the boys loved it. It's a winner! They have had a blast in it. So much that the other day they played in it without water. Too funny! So bring the heat baby cause we are PREPARED!





What's a day in the pool without a refreshing snack :)


Cutest chocolate covered boys ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment