Monday, December 5, 2011

christmas tree oh christmas tree

We took our traditional trip to Lowe's to pick out our Christmas tree for this year.  Zach, with encouragement from Micah and Connor, picked out a HUGE tree.  It seriously touches are ceiling...our vaulted ceiling!!  It's beautiful though and made all my boys happy.  It's up and decorated.  Micah and Connor helped a lot this year.  












My favorite part of having a tree is sitting in the dark and quiet and looking at it all lit up.  I know it's not a biblical symbol but in the glowing quiet it's easy to reflect on the amazing miracle of Jesus's birth and the wonderment of our lives with Him in them and the infinite blessing it has brought to every aspect of my life and the lives of people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment