Saturday, December 17, 2011

one month


For a baby shower gift I was given stickers labeling months 1-12 to use for Logan's 'month days'  I didn't do this with either of his brothers but am very excited about doing this for him.  My friend Tara does this with her boys in a chair next to a stuffed animal to show how big they've gotten compared to their surroundings.  So here is Logan in his chair next to his cute owl pillow from Nehnie.  I even made him a manly pair of baby legs to wear for each picture as well!

One Month:
* weighs 11 lbs 7 oz and is 21 1/4 inches
* eats a lot- every 2 1/2-3 hours
* likes to nap in his swing or bouncy seat.  I've tried to lay him down during the day in his bassinet but he will have none of it.  Which I've decided not to mind because a naps a nap right now so I'll take it however I get it.  He will sleep in his bassinet at night until around the 4am-6am period when he would prefer just to snuggle instead.  I've decided not to worry about this yet either since I also like to sleep and will take it anyway I can get it!
*likes warm baths
*tolerates a paci occasionally but doesn't seem to 'need' it as much as his brothers did.  This may change though.


2 comments:

  1. What a big baby!!! Sarah, he is seriously adorable and I can't wait to meet him!!! I hope that he and Elodie and Elana will grow up to be super close friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out! logan is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete