Thursday, February 23, 2012

birthday party

We had a great time at Micah's birthday party last weekend.  It's his last 'big' party for awhile and he made the most of it.  He had friends from church, friends from school, family and a few of my friends from work whose children were all born around the same time so we've stayed close.  

We had the party at Game Time a.k.a the bouncy place just like last year because I needed easy for me.  It went really smoothly I thought.  I packed pbjs and goldfish for the kids and already had their bags laying out in places along with their cupcakes so the only thing we had to do when we walked in was sing happy birthday and start eating.  We did presents right after but the temptation of the giant slide was just too much for most of them so the audience definitely dwindled after during present time.  Micah received a lot of Mario, Lego and Star Wars gifts along with other cool stuff which just makes me a little sad because they were all such grown up boy gifts!!!  He loved them though.  

Pictures were a little difficult to get this time around because I had to be with Logan the majority of the time and was also trying to talk to each 'group' of people so noone felt left out.  Zach was in charge of Connor and Micah and his buddies ran around non stop.  I honestly saw him go down the slide maybe once because I could never keep track of him!  He's already picked what he wants to do on his 6 birthday.  He's a preplanner just like his mama :)

Thanks everyone who helped celebrate!  It was awesome to see so many people there who loved my big baby boy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment