Tuesday, February 7, 2012

dentist


Connor had his first dentist appointment this morning.  Not my favorite day ever!  We noticed a few weeks ago that he had a cavity in his back molar.  After getting over the fact that I'm obviously a terrible mother because my not even 3 year old has a cavity, we made an appointment to get it checked out.  He was all good in the waiting room and was even showing us how he was going to open his mouth BUT then they called us back and there was another kid SCREAMING like someone was killing him and it freaked Connor out.  Understandably so!  Dr. Proctor checked all his teeth and said everything looked good except of course for the massive cavity. Turns out it's actually pretty common and doesn't make me a redneck like I was previously fearing.  Forgive me for the rude generalization.  On February 20th we head back to get them fixed, praying that the 'laughing gas' chills out our wild one enough to take care of business :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Connor gets laughing gas! I've never had the pleasure. Make sure you video him if he's being silly after ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow brave mama, I had a root canal (re root canal) last week and I freaked out. I hate going to the dentists....I think when Judah is of age I might have to have my husband take him while I am at home waiting...my hands are just starting to sweat right now thinking of the dentist! Ha

    ReplyDelete