Monday, September 3, 2012

AAA

Someone reminded me that I hadn't blogged in ten days. I didn't know it had been that long. Not that I think the whole world is just waiting to hear what is going on in our house but saving our families story is important to me.

My brain goes through phases of being completely with it, ok not with it but more present, and completely shot.  It has gone through a 'shot' phase this past week.  I have found myself on more than one occasion standing in the middle of my home with no clue what to do.  There is plenty to get done and sitting down and doing nothing is always an option to but I was just stuck in one place with no direction of any kind.  Such a weird feeling.  Its like when your computer or phone has the little searchy arrow circle (technical term) that keeps going around and around and around but never loads to where you wanted it to go.  That's been my brain.  Just a little arrow making never ending circles with no clue what it's loading up.   Pathetic I know.

So on to a new story.  Last weekend we went to our first minor league baseball game.  A good friend of ours is/was (he's almost home for good!) the strength and conditioning coach for the Syracuse Chiefs and we'd all been anxiously waiting for them to come to the atl and play the Gwinnett Braves.  Zach was able to go Thursday night with a group of our friends and then we took Micah and Connor with another group of friends Saturday night.  We had to tell the boys we were going to a Gwinnett game because I was afraid if we said Braves they'd get really confused.

Logan hung out with the Moons for the evening and immediately went to the stairs as soon as we got there.


After picnicking with Dairy Queen ice cream and burgers in the parking lot we walked to the game.  Micah picked to hold my hand :)  Happy mama heart!



This nut job sat on my lap the whole time.  There was a mix up with our tickets and we were in a completely different area so we snuck in with everybody else and scrunched into not enough seats.


They had lots of inflatables in the back that we told the kids we could go on.  It wasn't until we got there that we found out you either paid $2 a turn or $10 for all you wanted.  Since none of us were willing to pay $10 and all of us had already told our children they could go we let them take one trip down whatever they picked.  They all picked the big slide.  These two crazies struck some ninja poses after their turn.


Then we took a lot of free trips down the grassy hill!


Before we left the boys said bye to Ryan in the bullpen and then watched a couple guys warm up.  Baseball fever in these two fellas!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blog post! I didn't want to point out how long its been - I was getting worried :)

    ReplyDelete