Sunday, September 16, 2012

bye bye mullet

Micah got his first hair cut at 10 months because he was so fratastical it was ridiculous!

Connor got his first hair cut at 18 months because it took that long for the front of his head to catch up with the back.  

Logan just got his first hair cut at 9 1/2 months because the mullet in the back was just too much for me to look at anymore.  Not to mention the feathery hair at the top of his head that was just so fine and wispy it constantly got entangled especially when he spit food in his hand and rubbed the top of his head.

I have cut Micah's hair since before he was two because barber shops freaked him out.  Also they butchered him the few times we did talk him into going.  Connor decided since I cut Micah's hair I can cut his too.  It's not my favorite because his hair is so fine you can't hide mistakes but I'm getting better.  Well at least I think I am.  

Because of these great "successes" I decided to just go ahead and start cutting Logan's from the get go. I have very particular ideas about things occasionally ;) and didn't want someone screwing up my baby's head!  He did a GREAT job sitting still and letting me cut it.  Zach's job was to take pictures and Micah and Connor's job was to keep his hands full of lil' crunchies which are Logi Bear crack.  Veggie Dip only please he will take no substitutions.  My sweet baby turned sweet boy in a few short minutes and I love it!


Before


During








After.


Love that handsome thing!

1 comment:

  1. He's sooooo cute!!! and I can't believe he sat still enough for you to cut his hair! Elodie would've been reaching for the scissors in order to put them in her mouth. And that probably wouldn't have ended well.

    ReplyDelete